segunda-feira, 27 de julho de 2009

Why your blog is in portuguese?

Hi all!

Sorry that I took half of my ERASMUS to make a new post but ... well ... I have a very busy life :)

Propably you're asking your self whyyyy she's writting in english. Well, because some weeks ago one guy from work asked me why my blog was in portuguese. After that I just realise that, although it's easier to write in portuguese, it's not fair to everybody.

A lot of stuff happen since the last time that I wrote here. I have to admit that it's hard to find space to explain so many things in one single post... but I hope you like it.

DECEMBER

Well.. my December in Poland was fantastic -- 10 days :D

BUUUUTTT those 10 days were enaugh to: change the colour of my hair (again), visit a new country, pass one subject and be stolen in a sunday, before a national day and 3 days before flying to Portugal.


I could explain all those crazy days that I had but I will just explain what a portuguese citizen must do in the situation that I went to: without any kind of documents 3 days before your flight to Portugal. The explanation will be in portuguese due to market target :p

Olá! Ufa.. este Inglês às vezes chateia.. o que me aconteceu foi muito rápido e pode acontecer a qualquer um que visita um país e decide arriscar um hostel que custa 4€ por noite e tem bad notes sobre falta de segurança e assaltos.

Tudo isto aconteceu na bonita República Checa (Praga), durante a noite. Quando acordei e não vi a minha carteira em lado nenhum achei que mais uma vez a minha cabeça de vento me estava a pregar partidas.

Passei todos os estados de luto: Negação ("Não.. é de mim! Eu ainda vou encontrar a minha carteira algures"), Raiva (neste campo mais vale não descrever exactamente o que fiz mas... no meio daquela situação toda, a polícia não perceber Inglês e eu ver-me forçada a grunhir sons aparentemente em Polaco para ser atendida, fez-me soltar um bocado a língua), Negociar ("Talvez se eu puder ver as malas que estao guardadas, mesmo sem as abrir vou encontrar a minha carteira"), Tristeza ("a carteira e porta-moedas faziam um conjunto tao bonito") e, finalmente, Aceitação (este último estado foi mais ou menos forçado dado que tinha que voltar para a Polónia).

Quando este tipo de situações acontece o melhor é mesmo ser rápido: telefonar aos 2 melhores amigos do momento - LinhaTelefónicaDoBanco24Horas e EmbaixadaPortuguesa. Se tiver a mesma sorte que eu o segundo melhor amigo está "offline" porque é Domingo e vai permanecer assim até Terça dado que Segunda-feira era feriado. Quando finalmente se contacta a embaixada e uma senhora bastante querida que já reconhece a minha voz ao telefone (só liguei 2x para a Embaixada...) tem que pedir o "Título de Viagem Única" que embora na Internet dizem que me custa 60€ a mim foi 100% gratis. Esse documento é válido durante 4 dias e serve apenas para voltar para Portugal. 

Tive também episódios fantásticos com a Ryanair em Barcelona que me fizeram voltar ao estado de raiva novamente e falar de forma um pouco rápida e em inglês com a senhora que não aceitava o meu título de viagem única e que fez com que eu e o Cristo não tivessemos o lugar que queriamos no avião. Obrigada Cristo por lhe teres explicado tudo em espanhol.. acho que se não fosses tu ainda lá estava a protestar com a mulher e a contar a minha história dos últimos 3 dias.

Returning to english:

JANUARY

If December was for visiting Prague and losing documents, January was for receiving documents and flying to Barcelonaaaaa. I have to admit that was a crazy trip full of stress (3 days in Barcelona, what to see???) but I had the best company for my stress: Don Juan Carlos - the only one able to survive in my crises eheheh

After 3 days of eating tuna and frozen meals we could see almost everything that we planed.

January was also a very strange month for me. After the disarter of the 1st semester I promiss that I would go to all subjects in order to make as many subjects has I could but after couple days in Poland one friend of mine, Marta, called me and invited me to join Mobica to be a tester in part-time during 6 months.

I went to interview in  January, 19th and I started working at January, 20th. After my 6 months of contract, Mobica propose me to stay more 6 months and I couldn't be happier!

FEBRUARY AND MARCH

If February and March I don't have so much to tell. I was working everyday and doing my project. We had couple dinners, couple parties but nothing that ERASMUS is made of. :)

APRIL

In April Juan decided to come here and, like in January, we decided to make a fast trip to Poznan. Wonderfull days in the city made of colours and art.


MAY

QUEIIIMMAAAA!!!

Finally in Portugal again!!

May, as usual is known because: Queima, Bday of Matilde, Queima, portuguese mother's day, QUEIIIIMAAA and queima! :)

For those who aren't portuguese and don't know the meaning of it: Queima is the best party that a student have during all year (polish schools have the same - Juwenalia - but queima in one week and much bigger than Juwenalia). We celebrate the beggining of studies of some and the end for the others. Queima is always special and important for those who live academic life with all tradicional issues. Because I'm living in other country I know that almost all of the things that I was doing in my academic life will be in standby during God knows how much time and also because I'm almost finishing my studies I decided to "cartolar". I could spend hours explaining all the issues related to our traditions but I will only show you only few pictures that I have from that week.


JUNE AND JULY

I wish I could just skip this two months. My friends left and it was horroble to see them leave. All normal things that I was doing everyday desapeared and I had to find my way again.

My erasmus died in July. Well.. it's a quite sad ending for my post but i can't putted in diferent way.

See you next time.

O meu erasmus não teria sido o mesmo se não vos tivesse conhecido meus três mosqueteiros. Obrigada por todos os dias que passamos juntos :)

M!Xtuga sempre no coração!

3 comentários:

  1. FInally some reading stuff in this blog! :P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. tantas aventuras... tanta coisa :), deve ter sido uma experiencia unica... nem tudo foi bom pls vistos(roubos e isso) mas serviu pa apreender.. :), mas maior parte parece ter sido bom :) ainda bem :)

    um bjo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. volta florrrrrrrrrr eu prometo perdoar a tua partida.... mas volta antes de eu partir :(
    voltas , voltas, voltas????!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!?!??

    ResponderEliminar