terça-feira, 18 de agosto de 2009

Hello kitty

Hi again!

For those who know me a bit, hello kitty is the prove that I still have my kid side! I really like everything related to hello kitty and it's hard for me to not buy stuff related to that brand.

buttttt... this post ofcourse isn't about it but about my last crazy move: two cats!!

The end of my erasmus was a bit sad and I was trying hard to not feel alone in this country full of people. The first thing that I did was working over hours: having the time occupied was great for not thinking about how the silence really bugs me. After few weeks I was feeling tired so I had to stop. The second thing that I decided to do was buy the stuff for eating everyday, in that way I would have at least one thing to think after work. And in the middle the cats arrived!

Here I was, once again, going to Real to buy something for dinner. I cross the pets shop and I just had that feeling that I was going to bring some pet home, doesn't matter which one. Just in front of my eyes two pretty and very small kitties were sleeping and I was in love!! Took me 30 min to realize that I wouldn't go out without them.

The second that I had them I realize that they are not so calm has they look on this pics.

The days passed and I couldn't find good names for them. Due to the calm behavior of the first cat and the way that the white cat was all the time folowing the other cat, I decided to call them "ADHD" and the "Other". 

Still I wanted to give fancy names that a cat should have... thinking thinking thinking and I found two portuguese names that I like: Artur and Sebastião. But which cat reserves which name? That was the funniest part. I put a finger in the ground and start calling "Artur" the first one to come would have that name. The "Other" almost got it but the "ADHD" was faster.

All my co-worker call my kitties gays because of this pic but I don't care I really like them and this pic is the sweetest one.

Hope you think they are pretty because for me they are hooooot! :D

kitties life... so hard!

2 comentários:

  1. I must admit they are sweet. xD But still the sweetest thing in Poland, is not that couple of cats of yours. xD And you know what I'm talking about! :)

    :):)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ohhhh paaaa
    Eu nao acredito k tu tens duas fofurinhas dessas =D Eles nao sao gays, apenas sao carinhosos um com o outro =P

    Ja deu para ver k tens uma vida muito dificil e ocupada por essas bandas! Kem te mandou ir pa longe de nos??
    A parte boa é k nao te faltam aventuras pa contar, e k aventuras!!
    Nao e preciso dizer k a vida por aki continua o msm tédio e bem mais calma sem ti por perto =P Akele antro de perdiçao k é a sala da tuna nunca mais foi o msm sem ti :( VOOOOLLTA tas perdoada =P

    Já vi k ta td bem contigo, apesar dessa tua solidao caseira acompanhada por dois peluches!
    Mantem a tua malukeira saudavel k é disso k eu gosto!

    Bjinhos enormes pa ti e uma festinhas fofas po Artur e po Sebastião

    Sílvia aka Espirrinho =P

    ResponderEliminar