sábado, 12 de setembro de 2009

My flat :)

Hello,

Yesterday was my first aniversary of my arrival to Poland. I did everything was a normal day although I have to admit that yesterday it was a good day for everything: working, thinking, cleaning, etc. Even the lunch was great, thing that I normally don't even eat!

Today is the Birthday of my sister Susana, so I really hope that you will have a great day full of surprises!

Today I will speak about my new Polish adventure: My flat :)

Yes, it's true, finally after one year I am living in a flat with two crazy cats and Katrina, girlfriend of Nuno. The flat is very well located, in Manhattan, in 7 min I'm at work by bus and, if I prefer, I can go walking that takes more a less 15 min!

Since I'm really trying to have a polish life, I'm trying harder to learn polish and eating at strange hours, I can't miss one polish tradition called Parapetówka. Parapetówka is a party that you make after renting or buying a house and before you put everything is order. In my case, everything is more a less in the places where it should be. Moja Parapetówka will be next week only with few guests but of sure a lot of fun. :)

I already had quite a lot of funny moments due to this flat. When me and katrina decided to start living here we had 3 couches and no beds! No problem, IKEA is arriving in Lodz so we thought that we could sleep on couches untill November. The problem is that from the 3 couches that we have, only 1 is "sleepable". How we solved the issue? well... we are sleeping toguether and searching for beds. Another funny moment it was when one of the cats, Artur ofcourse, decided to steal one bag of sugar that I had! (Tix, o açucar era teu!! A culpa é toda tua que tive que varrer o raio do apartamento todo! :P) I tried to teach my cat that he did something bad but he was so ridiculous running with the bag of sugar in his mouth that I couldn't stop laughing!

For now that's all. I hope I will be able to publish a post about moja parapetówka.

As usual my final picture: yesterday my crazy cat Artur decided to find a strange place to sleep while I was on PC:

2 comentários:

  1. Gdzie jest zdjecie z domu? Chce zobaczyc!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. florrrrrrrrrr anda ter comigo..... tou a tua espera para te mostrar algo aqui que sei que ias adorarrrrrrrrrr. prometo deixar-te em casa nao muito sobria... ehehehehh conto cntg um fim de semana que seja....

    ResponderEliminar