domingo, 25 de outubro de 2009

Trip to Portugal

Hi everybody,

That's true, I went to Portugal for couple days. I don't know why I did it, since I almost didn't have time to be with my friends.

Anyway, it was nice, I saw a lot of people that I wanted to see and I was able to spend some time with my parents in Santa Cruz. 

It was a strange experience, everybody changed a lot since the day that I left Portugal, I am used to see that but it was the first time that I really selt the effect of being away for so long. Your real friends are almost killing each other to see you and the people that are important for you are the first ones to whom you will be calling to. Unfortunately, you also find out that are also people that you shouldn't even dream about.

Well, this was my experience in Portugal: opening my hear to what really matters and saying goodbye to problems.

Unluckily, I only have the pictures taken by my father in Santa Cruz, I'm still waiting for the pictures of Becas, that is in Valencia (ERASMUS) but we were able to meet in Portugal :)

Hope to see you very very soon, my dream friends.

Next post will be about Dusseldorf and Newbury :)


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário